Please call us for customized 2012 Season Rates
The best times to come for fishing in Chile is from mid January to mid-April.
You will handle your own flight plans to Puerto Montt, Chile, via Santiago. We pick you up at the airport and shuttle you to Rio Salvaje Lodge.
What is included
- Fishing and backpacking gear
- Transportation to and from Puerto Montt
- All food and Drinks excluding hard liquors (Beer and Wine included).
- Boats and daily Guiding
*WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Airfare to and from Puerto Montt (arrange arrivals/ departures for early afternoon flights)
- Fees and some direct expenses for several extra activities, like horseback riding, deep sea fishing, etc.
- Tips for Staff: As with most service-oriented businesses, 10% to 20% is customary depending on your experience. Of course, tipping is optional, but greatly appreciated. Our entire staff from the guides to house-keeping work as a team to ensure your trip is an enjoyable one. Cash is the easiest and preferred way to tip.
Your trip is Saturday to Saturday is our changeover and maintenance day. Excursions will not be available on your arrival/departure days. Refunds are not granted due to weather and reasons beyond our control. A 50 percent deposit will ensure your reservations. The balance is required 90 days prior to your arrival. Reservations made less than 90 days in advance must be paid in full. In the event of cancellation, deposits will be refunded ONLY if space can be rebooked. Cancellation insurance is STRONGLY advised (obtained through your agent).
**Rio Salvaje Lodge is an approximate 2 1/2 hour drive from Puerto Montt. We will make only one pickup/drop-off run per changeover day. We will pick up and drop off ONLY ONCE in the early afternoon. Should you arrange for early morning or late evening arrivals or departures, you will have to wait at the airport.
Chile harbors a range of risks which you may incur such as weather, exposure, rough terrain, currents, wild animal encounters and other hazards not mentioned. You agree that Rio Salvaje Lodge will be held harmless of these exposures, responsibilities and dangers you have accepted. Rio Salvaje Lodge will not be responsible for accidents, loss of personal property, cancellation or delays due to weather, acts of God or other circumstances beyond our control.
Please call our business office at 800-624-6843 (9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday) and we will gladly answer your questions and help you make reservations for your Legendary Chilean Adventures.